Pages


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This Little Piggy loves Felicia's Tamales!

I figure I'll just get all of this Mexican food out of my system since I've thrown about 4 posts at you about it in the past few weeks.  Sorry, I can't help myself, I love it!  Anyways, my fantastic friend Felicia, who you have been hearing so much about, made these delicious tamales for one of our supper club meet ups a couple weeks ago.  They were awesome!  We cut them into bite size pieces and she served them with salsa, although they were tasty on their own.  Not dry at all, which is often what can really ruin a tamale.  Since she made them, I'll leave the details to her.  Check out her post on The New York Experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Tamales are ambitious! And tricky! They have to be just right or forget it. Congrats to your friend on the accomplishment! My brother-in-law's mother - from Mexico! - makes the best I've ever had. Unfortunately, she's in Texas. In fact, in San Antonio, TAMALES have their own section in the Yellow Pages and during the weeks before Christmas, people line up for hours to get them for parties, etc. Sigh. I think I'll book a trip ASAP.

    ReplyDelete