Pages


Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Little Frenchie Smuggled Cheese into the U.S.

One of my best friends from way back when (High School) who was my partner for a French exchange program is in town for two weeks.  Luckily, after all these years she has learned a few things about me, mainly that I LOVE cheese... especially goat cheese.  So what did she do...? She smuggled some delicious chèvre into the States for me and how delighted I was to make a dinner out of it (isn't she the best?!).  We bought a baguette up the street at Zeytuna (great little market in the FiDi) and indulged in a delicious meal of goat cheese, Roquefort and a nice Bordeaux.  More to come soon on which cheeses I preferred, but I thought I'd post some pictures to jazz up The Piggy Post a bit.  I must admit, it's looking a little drab lately. 
Bon Appetit! Oink oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment