Pages


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Should I eat Mexican or Should I eat Italian...?

If there is one thing my friends and family know about me, it's that I have an AWFUL time making decisions.  I have heard complaints and laughs about this repeatedly over the years.  Should I wear red or should I wear black?  Do I want Mexican food or should I order Italian?  Should I stay in or go out (usually always the latter)?  At least once a day I am faced with these difficult decisions and more often than not they revolve around food.  Fortunately, thanks to proconlists.com, I will no longer have to face this life and death contemplation alone. This new website allows you to create an account where you are able to make various lists full of the pros and cons of certain decisions.  You can even categorize them, food, clothes, shoes... you name it.

Finally, my brother will no longer have to deal with me asking the waiter 10 questions about the specials v. the regular menu items and ohh the fights this will solve with my boyfriend about where I want to order from ("wherever you want, I don't care, everything sounds good, Thai, Chinese, Pizza").

No comments:

Post a Comment