Pages


Friday, August 20, 2010

This Little Piggy had a Kelvin Natural Slush

Itching to get out of the office, I decided I'd make the trip down to the Kelvin Natural Slush Co. truck parked on 20th and 5th.  I read about the truck about a month ago and have been actively following them on twitter, but for some reason I hadn't gotten my slush fix yet.  Today was the day, and the 45 minute round trip walk from my office was definitely worth it.  Although I love guava, I decided I would go with white peach as my "mix-in" and opted for half tea/half citrus as my base.  The combination made for a delicious and refreshing treat, especially in this 200 degree weather.
Kelvin Slush flavors:

Spicy Ginger
Tangy Citrus
Green & Black Tea

Real fruit purée mix-ins:

- Açaí – Apricot - Blackberry - Blood Orange - Blueberry - Cherry

- Cranberry - Lychee - Mango - Papaya - Pink Guava - Pear

- Raspberry - Strawberry - White Peach

1 comment:

  1. Love the sound of these
    Spicy Ginger
    Tangy Citrus
    Green & Black Tea

    Jenn
    http://www.momentsofelegance.com

    ReplyDelete