Pages


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This Little Piggy made a Multi-Cheese Quesadilla


After hosting a supper club mixer at my apartment on Saturday, I was left with the remnants of various cheeses that had been left unfinished.  Not wanting them to go to waste, I decided I would throw all the smaller pieces together and make a quesadilla.  I have absolutely no clue what they were, though they varied from a soft cow's milk to a harder pecorino type cheese.  I used about 4-5 of them and it turned out to be incredible.  All the white cheeses blended together deliciously and I was so pleased.  So... when you have smaller pieces of cheese and you're not quite sure what to do with them (besides obviously eating them whole), I highly recommend making a quesadilla.  Oink oink!


No comments:

Post a Comment