Pages


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The night I made MExican food (Mexican just for Me!)

Sunday night I decided I would try to make something for dinner.  Initially, I was just going to heat up some soup, but a friend told me that was sad.  Truth be told, I wasn't in a very pleasant mood, so I decided I'd try to cheer myself up by cooking, if for no other reason so I'd have something to post about.  I threw some things together (specifically goya black beans, cheese, sour cream, homemade pico de gallo, sliced avocado and a tortilla) and bingo, I had  MExican dinner.  Que bueno, it was delicious!

Lesson learned: the beans in the can are already cooked, putting them in the saucepan is done only to heat them.  Who knew?!  What would I do without Felicia?!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great; makes me hungry just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete