Pages


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Irving Farm Coffee, Re-brewed!


As you may remember from a few months ago, I love Irving Farm Coffee.  Ever since they sent me some of their delicious Ethiopian Yrgarcheffe Ambassa blend to try and oink about, I have been a huge advocate of their delicious joe.  I also bought some of the Gotham blend for all to enjoy on a ski trip back in February.  Though the coffee is the star of this incredible company, who roasts their own beans at their farm in the Hudson Valley, the Irving Farm team, including the baristas at 71 Irving Place, are extremely helpful and are glad to answer any questions you may have about their various blends.

All this being said, you can imagine my delight when I saw that 71 Irving Place was ranked one of the "Haute 5 Coffee Houses" in New York on hauteliving.com.  If for any reason you're unable to make it into one of their NYC outposts, you can also order many of the Irving Farm blends on their website

This Little Piggy gives Irving Farm Coffee four oinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment