Pages


Sunday, March 14, 2010

The BA Foodist on Taking Pics in Restaurants

As much as I love including pictures from meals I've had in restaurants, often times I don't.  I guess it's mainly because first and foremost, I am an eater. The reason I enjoy dining out (and recently cooking and eating in) is the food itself.  Secondly, I guess now I'm sort of a food blogger (sigh...).  While I'd love to have the pictures of many dishes I've enjoyed while eating out, I find it tacky to be snapping photos in most restaurants, not to mention my boyfriend and brother find it extremely annoying and slightly embarrassing.  Anyways, I saw this article on BA Foodist and I think it pretty much sums up my thoughts on taking pictures in restaurants.  Please feel free to leave comments, it doesn't really seem like people have caught onto doing that yet.  Oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment