Pages


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This Little Piggy misses Fish Tacos!

This Little Piggy traveled across the country to live in the most food-centric city in the country, if not world, and one of the few things I miss about SoCal.... the Fish Tacos.  This might partially be my brother rubbing off on me (he LOVES fish tacos, Rubio's and Bahia alike), but I do find myself craving a taco every now and then, usually on Tuesdays.  You see, there are few restaurants in San Diego who do not do a $1 Taco Tuesday special.  The incredible, delicious chain spot, Rubios Fish Tacos, is one of my all time favs.  It is truly a deal and everytime I am home, I take advantage of it!  Serious Eats made a nice post on the Southern California specialty.  Check it out here. Oink oink!

No comments:

Post a Comment