Pages


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the Mac & Cheese Burger...Disgusting or Amazing?


Did anyone else see this yesterday in UrbanDaddy (picture from UD as well) and feel slightly obese for wanting to try it immediately?  Yes, I'm talking about a Mac & Cheese Burger. Not only is the burger topped with a delicious mac & cheese blend of cheddar, American, pecorino and Gruyère cheeses, but it is also stuffed with the cheesy mix.  To top (literally) things off, they then sprinkle homemade Gruyère bread crumby goodness on top along with a spoonful of homemade cheese sauce.  Heart attack?  Definitely, possible, though maybe worth the risk.  I will be sharing this with my brother this weekend.  Oink!

ps.  Did I mention this is found in the FiDi? (yet one more reason to pay my neighborhood a visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment