Pages


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eater NY: Ma Peche Launches Take Out with Online Ordering Site

Clearly, by now you must know that I have a small obsession with Ma Peche (and after years of persuasion from my bf, the Momos in general). Luckily, I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a table at lunch, though I have seen how that presents a problem for other diners. While eating lunch there a few weeks ago, my bf and I witnessed the table next to us get up and leave without ordering, likely due to time constraints. We both enjoyed our meal, but figured that many people would have issues with the less than speedy lunch time affair.

VoilĂ , problem solved. According to Eater NY, Ma Peche has begun a take out online ordering system, similar to the reservation system used for Ko, Noodle Bar's Fried Chicken, and Ssam's Bo Ssam.

2 comments: