Pages


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Go BIG RED! : Cornell's Enology Department Takes Shape

Being the supportive sister I am, I root for Cornell because I visited my brother there for three years while he was in Law School.  Being the "foodie" I am, you can guess how excited I was when WineSpectator reported that the University has recently introduced a new complete undergraduate enology and viticulture (grape growing and winemaking) curriculum.  While the program focuses on the region's challenges (climate, soils, varieties, pests and markets) it also provides a wealth of knowledge on other grape varietals, climates and winemaking techniques. Additionally, the program is flexible and allows you to select electives that help narrow your interests, such as business and management, or wine specific courses in the School of Hotel Administration.  Go BIG RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment