Pages


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Piggy's Kitchen Toys Wish List (continued)


I know, I know... I already made one post today about wanting new kitchen toys.  The thing is, I'm going back through my draft posts and trying to get some things up before I forget about them and, how could I forget... Giada de Laurentiis for Target! My good friend Ishi will be especially excited about this, since she is a huge fan of the incredibly beautiful, amazing chef!  The main point here is that she has created a great line for Target, which includes anything from cookware (think bright red dutch oven) to food and everything in between.  Though I can't vouch for the quality of her products, I must say, they look fairly durable and I'd be happy to have them in my kitchen.  Please let me know if you've heard anything about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment